[vb_main_1]

I need more Janet Stone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need more Janet Stone

And...I bet there are many of you who agree! Are there other patterns to complete her Letter Quilts? Of course, I have to get this quilt finished and it is progressing so well an so much fun to do with the well done directions...well, I just want to more :wink:

Maria

I'm with you!
    Andrée

Comment

Me too.
      Best wishes Pam in Scotland

Comment

The red and white one please, and the brown irregular shaped one and..............
        Please! please!
        Anne
        "In Sunny Surrey at last"

Comment

Google the following words: AQS Janet Stone bee

The first link I got is a pdf of Janet's Brad's Bee pattern. I know she talked about publishing patterns in her TQS show, & it sounds like we won't get other patterns from her for a looooooooonnnnnnnnng time, but this is something in addition to our BOM. It was published in May, 2013 in American Quilter.

Thanks for a lovely article, Janet!

Comment

Thanks Susan for the link! So good to know there is another opportunity to make a Janet Stone quilt - YEAH!

Maria

Comment

Are you all talking about me behind my back?? :shock: :lol: I appreciate having a cheering section and all your nice comments! I don't have any plans at the moment to make any other patterns from my quilts. But as you all know, plans change! I never say never! I'm so thrilled you all are having fun with A to Z for Ewe and Me! I'm in the middle of making alphabet quilt number 14, and when I come up for air with it, we'll see what happens. I will mention that I have an article in the new The Quilt Life magazine about my "faux flange" method that you might want to consider when you finish A to Z. Thanks again for all your support! Now go quilt!!
              Back to Quilting!

Comment

I have been singing your praises Janet for your wonderful instructions.

Thank you!

Denise

Comment

Originally posted by janetstone
                  Are you all talking about me behind my back?? :shock: :lol:
                  Ah, the life and consequences of being rich and famous; well, we know at least the famous part :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 98 users online. 0 members and 98 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X