No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Another way to use your background panels...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another way to use your background panels...

Ebmotha, When you said you bought 6 panels for background for Color My World, the first thing that came to my mind was One Block Wonders made
    with Hexagons. So I took your picture of the panel and ran it thru the Design website and this is what a quilt of Hexagons would look like with your panels.
    Just interesting to see!!! HelenW

Ebmotha, I started to do the EQ8 idea, and quickly realized, I don't know enough to do this pattern, so I went old school.
    Cut and Paste with scissors and glue. I took a screen shot of your panel and printed it on full size piece of paper. Took a screen
    shot of the kit picture that is sold on TQS and printed it full size. I cut the circles out with small paper scissors and taped them to
    you panel fabric for background. You have a lighter section in your panels. If after you cut your borders, you could stack the panels and cut into
    lighter sections to use in the center and small house background, and use the darker areas for the background of buildings. The piano key colors
    should probably be in the border. They might not work well next to houses and buildings. To much movement of colors designs. HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X