Best Washers and Dryers for Quilts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Nancy!

Comment

Beth, I agree with you on the front loading machines. I've had a new set for a year. I love the machine but you can't add clothes after it locks. Also, if you want to soak hand dyed fabrics or fabric you know will bleed you really need a top load that fills with water. I now feel I have to use the bath tub to do any soaking or a gentle wash for batting.

I, also, will have my front load for many years but when replacing will think more before replacing with a front load.

Comment

Have the same problem. And I want to buy a steam washing machine, but not sure if it's good enough.

Comment

I have a steam washing machine and it's good! My husband works in construction and the deep-clean mode helps to clean all the residue of dust. Also, the delicate mode allows to wash the quilts and be sure they won't rip. Besides, I have a Whirlpool dryer which has a delicate mode too, and it's convenient to use both because the dry mode of the washer doesn't make the cloth completely dry which is a must especially in winter. I remember when our dryer has broken ones in snowy December and we had to keep washing clothes in the house which leads to the mold. I thought that preparation will cost us a fortune and we were out of money at the time. But luckily we found this repair service https://www.appliancetechnician.ca/dryer-repair/ and they've done the job quickly.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X