[vb_main_1]

Convergence Quilts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loise98
    Yes, Lorna, those were the kind of books you miss when they end. I am sure the content would appeal to quilter's. I loved the details regarding skills of daily living, knowledge of medicinal herbs and learning/remembering some history lessons. I would expect you would find the storyline particularly appealing because the heroine who crossed over back in time was a physician. I am thinking that if they are all audible they'd be great to revisit while machine quilting.
    Yes! I love the parts about gardening, medicinal herbs & the food. Makes me want to start on my "potted" herb garden for the spring, but it's way to friggin' cold here with snow on the way

Looking forward to seeing Radquilter's Convergence. This quilt looks like so much fun, and with an owl, to boot! Is it perhaps a Snowy Owl, such is being seen frequently in the eastern parts of the USA these days?

Comment

Can't wait to see the results of your convergence, Radquilter.

Comment

Originally posted by suehenyon
        Originally posted by loise98
        Yes, Lorna, those were the kind of books you miss when they end. I am sure the content would appeal to quilter's. I loved the details regarding skills of daily living, knowledge of medicinal herbs and learning/remembering some history lessons. I would expect you would find the storyline particularly appealing because the heroine who crossed over back in time was a physician. I am thinking that if they are all audible they'd be great to revisit while machine quilting.
        Yes! I love the parts about gardening, medicinal herbs & the food. Makes me want to start on my "potted" herb garden for the spring, but it's way to friggin' cold here with snow on the way

Looking forward to seeing Radquilter's Convergence. This quilt looks like so much fun, and with an owl, to boot! Is it perhaps a Snowy Owl, such is being seen frequently in the eastern parts of the USA these days?
        I am not putting an owl on my quilt. I was talking about other convergence quilts I had seen and how they were quilted. I am using an simple pattern quilted all over the quilt top. I will not finish the quilt for a while however. I am leaving on Saturday to go to Empty Spools Seminar in California and taking a class for the week with Sally Collins in drafting and precision piecing. I then fly to Houston to babysit my granddog Watson so my daughter and her spouse can celebrate their first wedding anniversary at Disney World. I won't return to cold and snowy New Jersey for about 3 weeks.

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful vacation. Hope you get to do a little sewing while in Houston. Enjoy the warmth while on you trip.

Comment

Have fun on your trip. Empty Spools sounds like a wonderful time and it looks like an awesome venue.

Lorna

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 207 users online. 0 members and 207 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X