[vb_main_1]

here to fix your machine, Ma'am

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

here to fix your machine, Ma'am

so, you got your Bobbin Winder Spindle, Hmmm... Um your Thread Take-Up Lever-Um tricky thread tension dial.
    Think this one's headed back to the shop, Ma'am. Did you get a warranty by any chance?

Just setting it to let me know your reaction folks.

Comment

I am in love!

Comment

That is just too cute!! So glad you took a picture and shared it! It gave me a smile!

Dawn
        In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

This was sent to me by my mother who collects animal pictures that are terrific on the web. She not only loves animals but she is an accomplished sewer, especially loving handwork. I don't know who took the shot, but it's a good one. Thanks for enjoying it. Pass it on to your sewing friends if you want.

Comment

like!

Comment

Too stinkin' CUTE!! :lol:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I'll swap Guinness for that little cutie!
                From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

And Guinness isn't even your cat! Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorchen
                    I'll swap Guinness for that little cutie!
                    Lorchen, I thought you left the face of the earth. We've missed you!

Comment

Sorry, Lois! Work is very 'interesting', and I get home exhausted. All the funding cuts in education here in the UK have hit the provision for special needs children especially hard. I treated myself to a lot of computer time over the summer holiday, but that seems a long time ago now.

On the positive side: Since my older son and his girls have moved back to this area I'm spending a lot of time with my little granddaughter. We have started the "Why?" phase. Funniest recent question was: "Why don't you live with Granddad?" John choked and spilled tea all over his t-shirt, and the rest of the family couldn't stop laughing. We all love my DIL's father to bits, but living with him...........
                      From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I know your work is very demanding. My niece teaches special needs high school age children. I'd say the work is enormously demanding and in very special ways rewarding. Good to know its work you value and family you love that keeps you busy. Watching the Grandies develop language and thinking skills is so much fun. They sure do come up with good ones.

Comment

Good one, Lorchen. Hang in there, what you do is so important.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 128 users online. 0 members and 128 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X