No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

A lot of Spam this morning on many posts!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of Spam this morning on many posts!

There has been a lot of Spam this morning on many existing posts. I have reported them all to tech support. They are getting better at infiltrating the system as normally there is just one new post. Be careful what you click on to read. And have a good day.

Thanks Rita! I've also clicked on the "!" to report the spam.

Guru Bob and Capt'n John are several hours behind us, so it may be a while before they are up and aware.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

i tried to send a message to john...but it seems not on his 'just for cptn john' mails

Comment

I also reported these newest spam posts last night. It does seem like spammers are getting through a bit more often than we'd like. I hope our IT gang can tighten up our security.

Comment

I reported too last night with the "!" and after the sixth one... I just sent an email to the web manager explaining what was on the Forum.

Comment

A nasty infestation, talking complete gobbledy-gook, and absolutely nothing about fabric at all :evil:

Found a good clearance this morning - £4.99 per metre at least £3 off the usual price and several of them in decent colours, 4 metres came home with me 8)

Comment

Reported a bunch earlier this morning too... They certainly managed to get onto a lot of different threads.

Good for you rosemary, that's what we like to hear...and obviously come accross once in a while ourselves, but being the great shoppers we are, most of us do seem to 'find' those bargains

Comment

For more entertaining Spam try here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 202 users online. 0 members and 202 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X