[vb_main_1]

Libby Lehman's Hanging Sleeve Technique

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libby Lehman's Hanging Sleeve Technique

I can't find the video of Libby Lehman showing how to do her Hanging Sleeve Technique. I thought it would be in the classroom but it's not. I have tried searching but without a result. Can anybody help?

Just sent you an email with .pdf step-by-step instructions. Will look for the video. So glad you are coming close to photo time!

Comment

In case you see this before your email, the TQS hanging sleeve video is by Sharon Pederson in Classrooms section of TQS. Hope it's the one you were thinking of. Best of luck to you!
      Renata

Comment

Renata, Thanks so much for all your suggestions. They will all come in useful. I just found the Libby Lehman one - it was in a newsletter. I really don't understand why the search engine on the site can't find things like that - very annoying when you want to find something in a hurry. :x Here's the link so that I and anybody else can find it if they need to.

http://daily-blog/103-good-advice/15...y-quilt-sleeve

Comment

Thanks, Rita. I was still looking for the Libby Lehman video... I'm glad you found it, sorry you had to waste precious time. I wish I could have found it more readily. Now, I am off to view the Libby Lehman video in the newsletter you found (newsletter, the one place I had not thought of looking... now in my list of places to look for things--thanks!!!).

Comment

Just watched the Libby Lehman video on competition sleeves... I now know why you wanted to find it, Rita. I just put it in my "Favorites."

Comment

Gosh, wouldn't you think I could think of doing that :?: Duh :roll: Doing it now, thanks for the idea Renata. :idea:

Comment

Thanks ! Ladies !

Comment

Here's a link to my video about hanging sleeves: http://daily-blog/103-good-advice/15...isting-binding

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                  That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks, Margo...everybody on the fav.s list now !

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
                      Here's a link to my video about hanging sleeves: http://daily-blog/103-good-advice/15...isting-binding
                      Margo,
                      did not know about your version of hanging sleeves, but just watched it and have to tell you, you are a great teacher: between the showing and the telling, I think I got it! I think I can go make a hanging sleeve. To me, at least, it was clearer and easier than other ones I've looked at today. And bonus: I now know what you sound like! Great video! You are saved to my "Favorites." Thank you!
                      Renata

Comment

ops: Glad to help Renata.

Comment

Me too! Thanks Margo, I knew that you had one somewhere that I had seen but I couldn't even begin to think where it might be. Wouldn't it be really good if they put all your tutorials in the classroom? Anyway, I have it in my favourites now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                            Me too! Thanks Margo, I knew that you had one somewhere that I had seen but I couldn't even begin to think where it might be. Wouldn't it be really good if they put all your tutorials in the classroom? Anyway, I have it in my favourites now.
                            Thanks Rita! I've asked several times to have all of my videos put in the "classroom" link, but my stuff just seems to fall through the cracks sometimes.
                            Glad you have it in your favorites!

Comment

Excellent Margo!

Thanks - BarbCA

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 89 users online. 0 members and 89 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X