[vb_main_1]

How to use a piece of my mom's needlework

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorchen
    I spare you the details, Rita, but there is a very popular demonstration that one of our Science teachers does occasionally and it involves exploding a Barbie Doll. It's impressive and really funny.
    Lorchen, you must get us a video of this science demo--we'd be so indebted to you!!! Please?

Comment

Yes, we need to see it!

Comment

I spare you the details, Rita, but there is a very popular demonstration that one of our Science teachers does occasionally and it involves exploding a Barbie Doll. It's impressive and really funny.
        That must be some pretty serious explosion! Last year my EG group decided to make an embroidered patchwork Periodic Table for a challange entitled Chemistry. for silicon we decided to do a pair of bosums, and originally we were just going to use Barbie's. The arms, legs & head removed easily enough, but trying to cut into the body was sheer murder - or so she reported back, it was a right palaver and had us giggling to hear her tale of woe. In the end she took a mould of them and then filled it with silicone bath sealer, which we used instead.second inside row on the teal background to the left - look for the black lacy bra.

There are lots of silly visual jokes like this all through the piece we had great fun doing it!

Comment

Can I come hang out with you, Rosemary? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Renata
            Can I come hang out with you, Rosemary? :lol: :lol: :lol:
            As long as you bring some sunshine with you, anytime... 8)

Comment

Sunshine, moonshine or both? :lol:

Comment

Both!

Now I need to go and get some beauty sleep, it is gone 11pm here, and we have a busy day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                  That must be some pretty serious explosion! Last year my EG group decided to make an embroidered patchwork Periodic Table for a challange entitled Chemistry. for silicon we decided to do a pair of bosums, and originally we were just going to use Barbie's. The arms, legs & head removed easily enough, but trying to cut into the body was sheer murder - or so she reported back, it was a right palaver and had us giggling to hear her tale of woe. In the end she took a mould of them and then filled it with silicone bath sealer, which we used instead.second inside row on the teal background to the left - look for the black lacy bra.

There are lots of silly visual jokes like this all through the piece we had great fun doing it!
                  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So educational!

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 171 users online. 0 members and 171 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X