[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Bali Wedding Star

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm signed up for a Bali Wedding Star class with a certified instructor being held this summer, and so is a quilting friend of mine. We had a shop hop day last week looking for fabric - totally a blast and a little scary since I'm going to go for a queen sized quilt with possible applique.

Comment

Good luck Sue. Will you post photos so that we can see how you are doing. It seems to be a very difficult design to do. Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Will do. Right now I'm having a fun but agonizing time picking out the last fabrics in my color paths for the rings. I want to use all the pretty colors, but I want the rings to blend really well from light to dark. So some pretty designs/colors are on the sidelines, destined for a different quilt.

Comment

sue good luck, i live in the Netherlands so i cant participate the class, but i wish i could, because bali wedding ring is on my to do list.
          a Canadian friend from TQS she is visiting me soon, i asked her to bring the plastic pattern from judi neimaer, i assume it will help me to do it better.
          good luck to everybody that going to do the bali wedding ring! cheers

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 268 users online. 0 members and 268 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X