No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Instructions for Iron On Transfer Sheets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructions for Iron On Transfer Sheets?

I have five sheets of Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper but no instructions. Can anyone tell me which side I have to print on? My mind tells me it should be the shiny side but rather than take a chance and maybe wreck something I would appreciate a for sure answer. TIA

I did not purchase them but scavenged them when I cleaned house after a renter left. My mind has been on a new adventure. I would now like to use these to iron on names and info on Friendship Name Chain blocks to make a small wall hanging to commemorate my graduation reunion in 2012. These sheets fit perfectly into my current Stash Busting/Clean it out phase. After the final fall throw I finished last week there was still a wee bit of fabric left which I have now cut up into triangles.
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Well, Agnes, I thought maybe I could help you but the transfer I have is a different company and it says--all over the back--print on the other side. Sorry. Someone will be able to help I'm sure. Did you try googling it and seeing if there might be something on the internet?

Comment

Ritzy--Thanks for your effort to help me. My motto is: Goggle, then search quilt forums. If still no results, I ask questions. The sheets are definitely regular looking paper one side and glossy paper the other side. I'm not ready yet to print so I'm sure someone will come to my rescue before I reach that point.

Comment

I just "Googled" Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
        and came up with this Q & A link:
        http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...amp;foid=42912

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 309 users online. 0 members and 309 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X