Music Too Loud in Alex's Class

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Too Loud in Alex's Class

I received this email:

"I've been watching Alex's applique video's almost everday and I've noticed that the background music is getting louder and louder. I can hardly hear Alex! I don't know if there is a setting on my computer that I can change to block, or at least reduce some of the background, but I really want to hear her. Any recommendations are appreciated."

There is no music in Alex's Applique Class (or other class) videos. I don't know where this is coming from? Are any others having this music problem? If so respond to this post and I will try to pick some to work with. Thank you.
    Livermore, California, USA near San Francisco

Yeah, and those pink elephants are driving me nuts!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm--no music hear. Maybe John is hearing things at home?

Comment

Music??? I do not hear any music. Just Alex's lovely voice.

Lorchen
        From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I have watched them all so far and they are wonderful classes but no music that I can hear.

Comment

Loving the applique classes, but not the music it's too quiet! Come to think of it I don't even hear music!? :wink:
            Lesley

Advice from a LADYBUG: spot new opportunities, spend time in your garden, be well-rounded, enjoy the wonders of nature, don't let small things bug you, keep family close by and be simply beautiful! -Ilan Shamir-

Comment

No music with Alex's video's.

There are times when I have to turn my I-tunes off or pause it while watching videos. It is my default for sound and will play my music and sound from the video at the same time.

So, could it be music you have on your computer, or maybe you have more than one window open and the music is coming from there.

Good luck

Cheryl
              Lesley

Advice from a LADYBUG: spot new opportunities, spend time in your garden, be well-rounded, enjoy the wonders of nature, don't let small things bug you, keep family close by and be simply beautiful! -Ilan Shamir-

Comment

I don't hear music either.

Comment

Definitely no music :?

Comment

No music.

Comment

Perhaps there is another website up that does play music? I know I'm guilty of opening various tabs... i.e. blog links when I'm even on TQS. Sometimes, one of the blogs does have music, and it can be distracting.

Comment

No Music with Alex's video here in Scotland, I've watched them all. What is the music?

Comment

Sounds like you have 2 browser windows open at the same time. I've done that myself.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 82 users online. 0 members and 82 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X