[vb_main_1]

Thanks for the shoutout!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the shoutout!

Thank you, Alex (and John!) for the shoutout at the beginning of your show today. I came on in the middle of when you were showing my BOM quilt and thought I was seeing things! FYI, the house with the fur baby is my nephew’s. I’ve included my entire family in the quilt with their homes and animals, including two birds! This quilt is my first ever and I’m having a blast personalizing it. Thank you so much for making Wendy Williams amazing design available! Here are a few shots of other houses and the garden. ~Carole B. aka nhbaskets
    Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Carole, I love your work, it's beautiful. I have never worked with wool. What should I look for or can you recommend a shop or dealer? Sandy

Comment

• nhbaskets
      nhbaskets commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Sandy. I’m new to wool appliqué in the last year. If you’re on Facebook, I’ve found many groups you can join that provide a wealth of information and inspiration. Search on wool appliqué while in Groups. I started building my stash by watching live shows that sell kits, patterns and wool bundles. I guess that’s been one good thing about Covid! My BOM quilt is using wool felt (rather than felted wool) from an Etsy shop. Wendy Williams uses wool felt on her quilts, so I decided to follow her lead.

I am on Facebook and will check out Wool Applique Groups. I really don't need to start a new project but I have had Wendy Williams' "Around the Garden" pattern for some time and I am thinking of doing it rather than the BOM. I prefer handwork and love the look of wool but it can be a big investment. From what I have read I think I want to use wool felt instead of felted wool. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 50 users online. 0 members and 50 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X