[vb_main_1]

Robin Violet Basket Wallhanging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Violet Basket Wallhanging

Finished my basket wallhanging honoring my Great Niece Robin Violet, named after my Mother Violet. Violets were appliqued in the baskets in this dimensional wallhanging. An embroidered Robin on a branch with a saying dedicated to my niece makes the featured center of this wallhanging. Several ruler work designs were used in the quilting. This original design was a challenge, but I am happy with how it finally came together. Thanks Alex for the inspiration!

Your color choices are gorgeous! Thank you, Irene, for sharing your quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by RedworkRene View Post
      Finished my basket wallhanging honoring my Great Niece Robin Violet, named after my Mother Violet. Violets were appliqued in the baskets in this dimensional wallhanging. An embroidered Robin on a branch with a saying dedicated to my niece makes the featured center of this wallhanging. Several ruler work designs were used in the quilting. This original design was a challenge, but I am happy with how it finally came together. Thanks Alex for the inspiration!
      Irene, I love the layout of your basket quilt. I like that the baskets are upright. I know most had their baskets on their side, upside down etc., but this has a more traditional layout. Love that you put the teacup and saucers in the four corners of the borders as
      well as the 4 corners of each section of baskets. Well thought out. Love the robin and saying. Excellent job. HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 44 users online. 0 members and 44 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X