[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Faces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-My covid hair, quilting to stay safe and sane and an election with history making for women. Borrowed the Tennessee design for I voted sticker as it celebrates 100 years of suffrage for women. I had to let go of my control freak self to do this but it was so fun and liberating. Thanks for bringing extra fun project to us Alex.

Comment

Love your face!

Comment

Here are the faces I made with my grandson Niko. I help him with his distance learning class three days a week around his parent’s work schedule. He drew the face, helped with design and we even embroidered his braces with silver metallic thread. He wants to give the pillow to his parents for Christmas!

Comment

2020-My covid hair, quilting to stay safe and sane and an election with history making for women. Borrowed the Tennessee design for I voted sticker as it celebrates 100 years of suffrage for women. I had to let go of my control freak self to do this but it was so fun and liberating. Thanks for bringing extra fun project to us Alex.

Comment

Warning. If you used heat and bond light to adhere your face and your fabric is thin, it can leave a shadow when pressed. I was able to cover the sides of the face but not the chin. If I was to do it over again I would not cut out the center of the back of the face. At least it would have been evenly shadowed.

Comment

I love this idea. What precious gifts these pillows will make. So well done too.

Comment

Hello!
                My avatar is daydreaming of an Australian vacation once this pandemic is over! My nickname was Tweety Bird back in the day, therefore the yellow face and the elephants in the headband represent my sorority.

Jeanette
                Odenton MD

Comment

At the end of 2020 and COVID I'm seeing things differently!

Comment

This is my self portrait. I love quilting, am a musician, and also do some exercising. And I am known for
                    having the worst poker face ever-- you can read my mind just looking at me. Hope you like this.

Comment

Had a great time working on this project. It was really out of the box for me. Not my usual follow the directions and pattern that I usually do. As I look at it, the face seems smaller than the ones I have seen. Maybe the hat instead of big hair is the answer. But I am happy with the result. Thanks for all the encouragement. Looking forward to our next project.
                      Tricia

Comment

My quilty avatar with my COVID hair, favorite hat and red glasses. Like me, there’s a lot going on in this piece.

Comment

This was so much fun to make. Love the variety of all of the faces people have made and shared.

Must remember to put a label on the back with the story behind it - The Face of 2020

Comment

My Avatar is daydreaming. Life has been simplified. No frills. I realized I do not have any novelty fabrics, but was able to identify my sewing interest and the swirly fabric represents my love for taking long walks.

She is 90% done. This was fun!

Comment

My Avatar is daydreaming. Life has been simplified. No frills. I realized I do not have any novelty fabrics, but was able to identify my sewing interest and the swirly fabric represents my love for taking long walks.

She is 90% done. This was fun

Comment

She is 90% done. This was fun!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 85 users online. 0 members and 85 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X